3 Year School Improvement Plan on a Page 2018–2021
- To ensure statutory requirements are met and the school achieves at least a good Ofsted within each area of the framework.
- To become a hub of excellence within the LB Haringey and in the field of research based practice.
- Leadership and Governance enhances the effectiveness of the school ensuring the education provided has a positive impact for its pupils.
- Provide a research driven curriculum that reflects the values of the school, builds skills progression and meets the needs of its learners in their next step of education and progress towards adulthood.
- To ensure health and wellbeing (including behaviour) is promoted throughout the school community.
- To offer high quality learning experiences for pupils and staff across the school that takes account of new ideas and practice.
KEY OBJECTIVES 2020-2021
BEHAVIOUR and ATTITUDES: To improve pupils’ ability to regulate themselves and promote a positive attitude towards learning and progress.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Provide high quality experiences & opportunities for personal development and wellbeing so pupils can contribute positively to life outside and beyond school.
CAREERS – PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: To drive a whole school approach to ensure the Careers strategy is in line with the Gatsby Benchmarks and allows clear progression routes for pupils at KS4, at Post 16 and Post 19.
QUALITY OF EDUCATION – INTENT: To ensure a strong school wide curriculum that is well thought out and personalised and promotes successful outcomes across key stages and all ability ranges.
QUALITY OF EDUCATION – IMPLEMENTATION: To ensure school wide understanding of pedagogy and the effective use of data underpins the planning and delivery of the curriculum for each child.
QUALITY OF EDUCATION – IMPLEMENTATION: Reading, Writing and Phonics is coherently planned and delivered across the school at all levels
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT: Leadership and management is highly effective at all levels