Plan on a Page 2023-2024
- LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT and Governance is outstanding and enhances the effectiveness of the school ensuring the education provided has a positive impact for its pupils.
- Continue to deliver high quality practice recognised by Advanced Autism re-accreditation.
- Continue to develop a culture of high quality leadership and ensure a process of professional development and support is embedded
- Streamline and systematise the AR and EHCP process to ensure robust planning and tracking of progress.
- Sustaining external links for the continuation of growth and success
- Move to a model of incremental coaching at all levels for school wide professional development
- QUALITY OF EDUCATION provides for outstanding learning & educational experiences for pupils and staff across the school that takes account of new ideas and practice.
- Continue to build the school wide curriculum offer across all subjects & pathways, ensuring the core components of knowledge, the sequence of knowledge and the building of knowledge is explicit.
- Embed high quality practice in different pedagogical approaches
- To use analysis to evaluate school assessment systems so they are informative and take account of teacher workload without compromising robustness of the systems.
- BEHAVIOUR & ATTITUDES is promoted through an outstanding provision for wellbeing; there is a positive school environment where every member of the community is valued.
- Embed a school wide implementation and culture of Trauma informed practice
- Strengthen the school wide culture to the playground to facilitate positive and engaging learning experiences
- Pupils’ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT is promoted to the highest standard so they are well prepared for their adult lives
- Create and deliver an early intervention programme for Social Skills (pre Alex Kelly social skills)
- To continue to embed high quality enrichment and career activities through clear strategic planning that aligns enrichment with the intent of the curriculum
- QUALITY OF SIXTH FORM ensures outstanding, tailored learning experiences for learners which ensure successful pathways to adulthood
- Further develop the vocational curriculum offer to include the use of the 6th form café
- To refine 6th form provision and wider offer in line with changing needs of students
Click on the link to read our 2022-2023 School Improvement Plan Strategic Overview 2022-2023
Click on the link to read our SEF Summary TGS SEF summary Summer 23
Click on the link to read a short summary of our KPI Data for Year Ending July 2022. An extensive KPI report is summited to Governors with termly updates. Summary Headlines from 21-22 KPI Reporting – Summary Data 2021-2022