Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
February 2022 Half Term Football Session for 11-16 year old young people with autism Click on the link for further information Flyer for Half Term Programme
Haringey SEND Parent Carer Forum
Parents and carers are invited to join the local forum. Get in touch with the team email@example.com This is a great way to
- Meet other parents and carers
- Learn about the services and support available
- Improve local services by having your say
Come and join Haringey’s monthly walks around local parks with the SEND parent carer forum. For February’s detail please read the flyer. Click on this link : Walk and talk Flyer
Haringey SEND Newsletters (Click for Links)
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents January 2022
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents December 2021
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents November 2021
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents October 2021
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents September 2021 Link or click to read SEND September Newsletter
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents July 2021
- Haringey SEND Newsletter to Parents June 2021
Haringey Local Educational Psychology Service Guidance on the Importance of Play
SEND Year 11 – Choosing a Post 16 / Sixth Form Provision
As our post-16 pupils with education, health and care plans (EHCPs) make their journeys through education and training, they will reach a point where the next step needs planning for.
Examples of next steps include:
- moving forward to a college course that furthers their learning on their chosen pathway
- going into a work-related supported traineeship or internship
- increasing the amount of time in the week being supported in adult social care (e.g. where the nature of young people’s difficulties mean that a work-based programme would not be suitable)
- ending their education and training (e.g. to move on to work)
Where pupils are clear on what next steps they’re interested in taking, the SEND Service will need to know the details of those as soon as possible, and at the latest by the end of January.
Please send the pupils’ preferences via email to: SENDPhaseTransfers@haringey.gov.uk
Once we have this information, we can take the necessary steps and gather the information needed to make a decision on the requested move.
We can then work towards having these decisions made and reflected in EHCPs by the 31 March 2022 deadline.
SEND Year 5 – Choosing a Secondary School